Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WWW Wednesday (2)


WWW Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Should Be Reading.  
To play along...answer the following!

- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you'll read next?

Here are my answers:

Currently Reading: 
Kiss the Girls (Alex Cross)

Recently Finished:
Queen of Babble Gets Hitched

To Read Next:
The Postcard Killers
((this is subject to change...I have so many on my TBR shelf, that I need to see what mood I'm in when I finish the book I am currently reading!))


I have been SOOOO busy these last two weeks.  I got a new position at work, and I feel like all of my free time to read is virtually gone. :(  However, I am finally getting into the groove, so I will be back on track soon!!  I hope you are bearing with me, and will continue to visit me as often as possible!  I love all my readers!! 

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

shaunesay said...

Congrats on the new position! That is always hectic trying to get yourself back to normal with a big change like that!

I have a Patterson book on my finished list this week, unfortunately I didn't have nice things to say about it, I am still interested in reading his Maximum Ride series. The one I read was a one off for him, and it wasn't the writing style I objected to, but the treatment of the subject.

My WWW is here if you'd like to stop by!

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Good luck squeezing in time for reading! It will happen. Congrats on the new job. That is always fun.

I'm stopping by via the Hop. I'm a new follower! I'd love to have you stop by, too.

www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails