Wednesday, October 6, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

I think this would be a great time to start participating in this meme!  I just found out about NetGalley, and spent about 2 hours on there last night requesting all sorts of books.  Over the last day or so I've received the following from NetGalley:

Drop Dead Diva - Virginia Brown
Billie Girl - Vickie Weaver
The Mermaid's Mirror - L. K. Madigan
Unearthly - Cynthia Hand
Delerium - Lauren Oliver
Once in a Full Moon - Ellen Schreiber
Angelfire - Courtney Allison Moulton
The Three Fates of Henrick Nordmark - Christopher Meades
Hope Burned  - Brent LaPorte
Butterflies in May - Karen Hart
 Under the Mercy Trees - Heather Newton
Talk Dirty to Me - Inez Kelly & Ginny Glass
Presumed Dead - Shirley Wells
No One Lives Twice - Julie Moffett
 I'll Become the Sea - Rebecca Rogers Maher
The Kiss Test - Shannon McKelden
A Lonely Death - Charles Todd
The Girl in the Green Raincoat - Laura Lipman
Adios, Nirvana - Conrad Wesselhoeft
Pigeon English - Stephen Kelman
Those that Wake - Jesse Karp
The Lemonade Crime - Jacqueline Davies
Tyger Tyger - Kersten Hamilton
Sweetie - Kathryn Magendie
Haint Misbehavin' - Maureen Hardgree
Enough About Love - Herve LeTellier
Drinking Closer to Home - Jessica A. Blau

Obviously there are a ton of books, and I'm going to start reading tonight and see what I get done.  Be on the lookout for reviews!

Happy Reading!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails