Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (10)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly event held by MizB at Should Be Reading.  I love this event, and love giving a little teaser to my readers.  This can either suck you in to reading the book I'm reading, or make you realize that you don't want to read it! 

The rules are simple:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • ***Please do not include spoilers!***    ((Be sure what you post doesn't give too much away!  You don't want to ruin the read for the next guy!))
  • Share title & author so that other TT followers can add the book to their TBR pile if they like your teaser!
  • Always be sure to check out the host's blog  and leave a link to your TT post!

My Teaser

Before I Fall"She likes the drama, though.  Funny how you can know your friends so well, but you still end up playing the same games with them."






Happy Reading!
 

2 comments:

Gina said...

Nince teaser choice! I had the pleasure of reading this book several months ago...the beginning was a bit off putting but it just keeps getting better and better. Enjoy!

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Aww -- that sounds so sweet and maybe a little sad? I've heard this book is great -- I need to read it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails