Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday Readathon Update!


I'm a little more than disappointed in myself!  I really thought this would be a good weekend for this, but ---- LIFE happened...UGH.  Anyway, in the little bit of free time that I did have, I managed to read 101 pages, so I am going to make my donation (hopefully tomorrow).  I decided that the best way to donate and help out is to the Salvation Army.  I figured since I'm such a slacker, instead of doing just .10 per page I would double it because I didn't make as much time as I'd originally hoped.  So, tomorrow I'm going to head over to one of the stores by my house that has the bell ringers for the Salvation Army and I'm going to slip a $20 in there.  

I hope the rest of you that participated did better than me.  Let me know how y'all did and where you're donating!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails