Friday, January 28, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (12)

Book Blogger Hop


I love love, love, love the Book Blogger Hop that is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books. The rules are simple, and this is am awesome opportunity to get your blog out there! Post the hop on your blog, then make sure to include a link in the Mr. Linky on Crazy For Books's blog...and then -- GET TO HOPPING!

RULES:

Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

1. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List at Crazy For Books
          (In your link, please state the main genre that you review: eclectic, contemp. fiction, ya, paranormal, mystery, non-fiction, etc.)
2. Post about the Hop on your blog. Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier! In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!). 


This weeks question comes from Aliyah at Des Absurdites.
"What books are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011?  Why are you anticipating that book?"
I would have to say that there are about a million and a half books that I am really looking forward to.  I don't have any particulars at the moment, but I'm excited to see all these new debut authors!
A very warm welcome to my new followers, and thanks for sticking around to my oldie but goodies!

Happy Reading!
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails