Monday, November 1, 2010

In My Mailbox (2)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

This is a great weekly meme to share what books you got this weekend, whether bought, borrowed or sent to you.

This week I got quite a few books:

From my Mother In Law:
Such Good Boys - Tina Dirmann
053803, Life at Fifteen - Robert J. Gagnon
Cries in the Desert - John Glatt

From Amazon (for the Kindle):
Spinning Forward - Terri DuLong
Dancing in the Low Country - James Villas
Beyond Eden - Catherine Coulter
The Bite Before Christmas - Heidi Betts
One Hit Wonder - Charlie Carillo


Won through Blog Giveaway:
Come Sunday  - Isla Morley




So, I'm back on track and ready to keep on pushing through this challenge.  Things have finally settled down with the new job, so I'm able to have my reading time now as I'm not ready to just pass out when I get home from work now!

What books did you get this week?  Have you read any of these books?  If so, please post a link to the review you did in the comments section!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails