Sunday, June 19, 2011

hello?...is this thing on?


  So, it's been quite a while since I've posted, and I'd like to apologize.  I'm not going to give you a long grocery list of all the reasons why, but it has been a nice little break.
I got a promotion at work, we are in the process of purchasing a house, and I was able to take care of sweet Molly after her surgery.  I haven't had a lot of time to read, but I did get through two books -- one great, one not so great, and I will post reviews of them now.






I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things on here.  I'm settled in my new position - still learning things on a daily basis, and as of right now we are just waiting to hear back about the house.  I'll have a little more free time now, and I can get back to what I love!  I'm going to try to keep it as fun as possible and not stress myself out with it, but I miss it so much!

Anyway, I'm back!!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails