Friday, March 25, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (19)

Book Blogger Hop

I love love, love, love the Book Blogger Hop that is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books. The rules are simple, and this is am awesome opportunity to get your blog out there! Post the hop on your blog, then make sure to include a link in the Mr. Linky on Crazy For Books's blog...and then -- GET TO HOPPING!

RULES:

Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

1. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List at Crazy For Books
          (In your link, please state the main genre that you review: eclectic, contemp. fiction, ya, paranormal, mystery, non-fiction, etc.)
2. Post about the Hop on your blog. Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier! In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!). 

This week's question comes from Mina who blogs at Mina Burrows:

If you could physically put yourself in to a book or series...which one would it be and why?

Great question!  I would have to say that I would love to be a character in the Sookie Stackhouse books.  I love these books, but I also love all of the characters.  I think it would be a ton of fun to be one of Sookie's best friends, and get to go around on all of her crazy adventures.  Plus, honestly . . . two words:  ERIC NORTHMAN. 

Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)[LIVING DEAD IN DALLAS]Living Dead in Dallas By Harris, Charlaine(Author)Mass Market paperback On 26 Mar 2002)Club Dead (Southern Vampire Mysteries, Bk. 3)Dead to the World (Original MM Art): A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)Dead as a Doornail (Original MM Art): A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)Definitely Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, Book 6)All Together Dead (Original MM Art): A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)From Dead to Worse (Original MM Art) (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)Charlaine Harris's Dead and Gone: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood) (Mass Market Paperback)(2010)Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, Book 10)Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, Book 11)

What book or series would you like to be in?

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you are having a great week!  A very warm welcome to my new followers, and a huge thanks to my old followers for sticking around! 

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

Jen at Red Hot Books said...

I love the Sookie books! I'm a new follower from the hop. Hope you'll visit http://redhotbooks.blogspot.com

Howard Sherman said...

Apologies in advance for my answer this week as it will not immediately resonate with the book blogger population which happens to be 99.5% female.

My choice is a book series geared towards guys which won’t enthrall the vast majority of my fellow book bloggers (who are almost entirely female) with the extensive discussion of powerful weapons and sexy milspec gear, beautiful women, eye-popping action sequences (with occasionally obscene violence), and the like.

But there IS something in my answer that just about everyone of the female persuasion can benefit from my decidedly “books for guys” post. Hop on over to http://www.howardsherman.net to find out what it is.

Happy Hop Friday!

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Lark Andrea said...

MMM, Eric.... now where did my thoughts go?

Reading Lark's Follow Friday & Hop

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

That's a great series! If I were to be put in that series, I want to be supernatural as well :)

old follower.
www.reflectionsofabookaholic.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails