Monday, September 20, 2010

Okay -- Back to Reality!

So, I've taken a break from writing in here, and I'm not happy about that at all.  I want to write, and I want people to read it.  I guess that means that I will have to tell people, and hope that they will want to read what I have to say.


I decided in January to take the challenge to read 100 books this year.  I've gotten pretty far along, but I'm not sure if I am going to make the goal or not.  Obviously, I need to back and write about each of the books that I did read since my last post (which might take a while), but I'm on my way.  I've got 59 books read this year, and  only three months left.  So that's 41 books in 3 months....okay, I might not be reaching my goal this year, unless I start counting books like "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish".


Anyway, I will start posting more often, and I am going to try to get caught up on the books that I have completed.  I hope you enjoy, and please leave me comments and suggestions!


Happy Reading!
Brandi


















Update ----


So I'm sitting here thinking that I might be a little crazy --- I've read 59 books this year, and honestly, to go back and review each one again is going to be a little insane.  I'm thinking about what else I can blog about in respect to reading, and I'm coming up with some ideas here and there -- keep reading, and keep sending me ideas and comments!! 


Happy Reading,



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails