Tuesday, January 1, 2013

*Is this thing on?*

Well, hello!

I know, I know, I mentioned last year around this time that things had calmed down and I would be back.  Obviously that was a HUGE understatement!  2012 was filled with lots of ups and downs and I had to take another break.  The house is still wonderful, and I'm enjoying DIY-ing everything!  Mom came up last week and we went honey-badger crazy!  While everything is finally falling into place, I've realized that something is still missing.  I couldn't figure out what exactly it was.  I am still doing all of the things I love: reading, painting (when I get really inspired, but I should do this much more), and being with loved ones.  The missing piece is this blog.  I finish a book and still feel wrapped up in it and I really think that reviewing the books I read on this blog helps me let go of the characters and the story.  I hold on to each character and have a sort of "book coma" and can't start reading another one until I've told someone all about it.  I miss this blog, I miss my readers, and I miss the closure.  It's a new year, and I'm going to do everything I can to make time and keep up with my blog.  If you are still out there and will continue reading, THANK YOU.  If you are new and just happened upon my blog - WELCOME!  2013 is going to be a GREAT year!!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails